Here are some reasons why.
- Easy to use, easy to manage
- Tons of options and customizations
- Pluggable framework
- Responsive mobile-first design
- Integration with Outlook® and Google® Calendar
- LDAP and Active Directory support
- Embed schedules directly on your website
- Registered users or anonymous guests
- Flexible reporting system
- Fine tuned roles and permissions
- Powerful open API
- User and group quotas
- Multiple languages and cultures
- Integrated payment and credit system
- Display real-time availability
- Check in and out for accurate tracking
- 100% free and open source.(GPL)
- OS independent. Only requires a web server running PHP and MySQL.
- Multiple languages and cultures.
- Simple to install in any enviornment with a web-based or manual installation process available.
- Easy to extend with many pluggable components.
- No limits when hosting on your server. Unlimited number of schedules, resources, users and reservations.
- Active support community.
- Easy to use administrative tools make it easy to quickly find, manage and export data.
- Powerful reporting system.
- Reservation start and end reminders.
- Mobile first, fully responsive user interface.
- Tablet friendly display and sign-up.
- Comprehensive API.
- Out of the box SSO integration with AD, LDAP, CAS, SAML and more.
- Limit usage to registered users or open it up to guests.
- Intutive click and drag schedule view allows users to quickly find and book an available time slot.
- Organize users and limit access by groups.
- Flexible layout configuration lets you set up schedules that fit your needs.
- Limit and control resource usage with a flexible rules and quota system.
- Optionally review and approve reservation requests.
- Integration with Outlook®, Google® Calendar or any other system that accepts .ical files.
- Authentication integration with LDAP, Active Directory, WordPress and more.
- Customizable look and feel, attributes, colors, and fields.
- Tiered roles and permissions.
- A perfect solution for Lab and Core Facility Management
- Facebook and Google authentication.
- Wait list signup if a resource is unavailable.
- Flexible credit system to ensure resource usage is properly accounted for.
- Find an opening by viewing the schedule or searching for an available time.
- Payment integration to allow for usage charges.
- Standard or fully custom schedule layouts.
- PHP 5.5 or greater
- MySQL 5.0 or greater
- Web server (Apache, IIS)
- OS - Windows, Mac, *nix
Welcome to Booked!
Wait.. What happened to phpScheduleIt?
Booked Scheduler is the next iteration of the phpScheduleIt project.
We're still committed to free, open source software - we just felt it was the right time to rebrand. Our new name, website, and partnerships aim to expand our audience, ultimately growing the project to something that will live on for years to come.
The introduction of Booked Scheduler along with the backing of Twinkle Toes Software reinforces our commitment to the growth and future support of this great product and our outstanding community.
- Nick Korbel