Learn about Booked
Hundreds of thousands of clubs, small businesses, Fortune 500 companies, and non-profits around the globe rely on Booked to stay organized.
Here are some reasons why
- Easy to use, easy to manage
- Tons of options and customizations
- Pluggable framework
- Responsive mobile-first design
- Integration with Outlook® and Google® Calendar
- SAML, LDAP, and Active Directory support
- Embed schedules directly on your website
- Registered users or anonymous guests
- Flexible reporting system
- Fine tuned roles and permissions
- Powerful open API
- User and group quotas
- Almost 40 languages and cultures
- Integrated payment and credit system
- On-location real-time availability display
- Check in and out for accurate tracking
Booked helps organizations and groups of all sizes efficiently manage, book, and track resources of any type. With multiple intuitive schedule views and powerful searching tools, users can quickly find available times for the resources they need. Beautifully simple calendar views allow everyone to see resource availability at a glance.
Do you have have odd schedule times or periods? Are some of your items unavailable every weekend? Does something have different hours on Mondays? Booked can accommodate any schedule you can come up with.
Administrators appreciate the vast ways Booked can be configured and managed. They can ensure resources are fairly distributed using quotas. And control usage of certain items with reservation approvals. If a reservation owner doesn’t show up, Booked can automatically cancel that reservation, freeing it up for someone else. If your team needs time to set up or clean up, add an automatic reservation buffer.
Everyone is always up to date with all availability. This means no more meeting room conflicts, no more running out of chairs or laptops or whatever else your users need for a reservation. Set up a tablet next to your resource to see real time availability and allow ad-hoc reservations. Set up reminders so users don’t forget when a reservation is starting or ending.
Booked takes the stress and overhead out of scheduling so you can make the most efficient use of your limited resources. Your team can focus on getting stuff done instead of figuring out when they can get stuff done.
Take a look
- OS independent. Only requires a web server running PHP and MySQL.
- Multiple languages and cultures.
- Simple to install in any environment with a web-based or manual installation process available.
- Easy to extend with many pluggable components.
- Unlimited number of schedules, resources, users and reservations.
- Active support community.
- Easy to use administrative tools make it easy to quickly find, manage and export data.
- Powerful reporting system.
- Recurring reservations with start and end reminders.
- Mobile first, fully responsive user interface.
- Mounted tablet display for real-time availability and sign-up.
- Comprehensive API.
- Out of the box SSO integration with AD, LDAP, CAS, SAML and more.
- Limit usage to registered users or open it up to guests.
- Intuitive click and drag schedule view allows users to quickly find and book an available time slot.
- Organize users and limit access by groups.
- Flexible layout configuration lets you set up schedules that fit your needs.
- Limit and control resource usage with a flexible rules and quota system.
- Optionally review and approve reservation requests.
- Integration with Outlook®, Google® Calendar or any other system that accepts .ical files.
- Customizable look and feel.
- Tiered roles and permissions.
- A perfect solution for Lab and Core Facility Management
- Facebook and Google authentication.
- Wait list signup if a resource is unavailable.
- Flexible credit system to ensure resource usage is properly accounted for.
- Find an opening by viewing the schedule or searching for an available time.
- Payment integration to allow for usage charges.
- Unlimited custom fields to capture any information you need.
- Track actual usage with check in/check out
- Automatically free up time from no-shows