Learn about Booked
Hundreds of thousands of clubs, small businesses, Fortune 500 companies, and non-profits around the globe rely on Booked to stay organized.
Here are some reasons why
- Easy to use, easy to manage
- Tons of options and customizations
- Pluggable framework
- Responsive mobile-first design
- Integration with Outlook® and Google® Calendar
- SAML, LDAP, and Active Directory support
- Embed schedules directly on your website
- Registered users or anonymous guests
- Flexible reporting system
- Fine tuned roles and permissions
- Powerful open API
- User and group quotas
- Almost 40 languages and cultures
- Integrated payment and credit system
- On-location real-time availability display
- Check in and out for accurate tracking
Booked helps organizations and groups of all sizes efficiently manage, book, and track resources of any type. With multiple intuitive schedule views and powerful searching tools, users can quickly find available times for the resources they need. Beautifully simple calendar views allow everyone to see resource availability at a glance.
Do you have have odd schedule times or periods? Are some of your items unavailable every weekend? Does something have different hours on Mondays? Booked can accommodate any schedule you can come up with.
Administrators appreciate the vast ways Booked can be configured and managed. They can ensure resources are fairly distributed using quotas. And control usage of certain items with reservation approvals. If a reservation owner doesn’t show up, Booked can automatically cancel that reservation, freeing it up for someone else. If your team needs time to set up or clean up, add an automatic reservation buffer.
Everyone is always up to date with all availability. This means no more meeting room conflicts, no more running out of chairs or laptops or whatever else your users need for a reservation. Set up a tablet next to your resource to see real time availability and allow ad-hoc reservations. Set up reminders so users don’t forget when a reservation is starting or ending.
Booked takes the stress and overhead out of scheduling so you can make the most efficient use of your limited resources. Your team can focus on getting stuff done instead of figuring out when they can get stuff done.
Take a look
Easy to use
- Mobile first, fully responsive user interface.
- Intuitive click and drag schedule view allows users to quickly find and book an available time slot.
- View availability and book using a schedule, calendar, search, or floor plan.
- Flexible layout configuration lets you set up schedules that fit your needs.
- Reservation reminders via email or SMS.
- Unlimited number of schedules, resources, users and reservations.
- Wait list signup if a resource is unavailable.
- Unlimited custom fields to capture any information you need.
- Find an opening by viewing the schedule or searching for an available time.
- Mounted tablet and monitor displays for real-time availability and sign-up.
- Multiple languages and cultures.
Easy to manage
- Powerful reporting system with scheduled email delivery.
- Limit and control resource usage with a flexible rules and quota system.
- Configurable credit system to ensure resource usage is properly accounted for.
- Payment integration to allow for usage charges.
- Organize users and limit access by groups.
- Track actual usage with check in/check out.
- Automatically free up time from no-shows.
- Optionally review and approve reservation requests.
- Tiered roles and permissions for fine-grained access control.
- Limit access to registered users or open it up to guests.
- Customizable look and feel, including custom email templates.
Easy to integrate
- Integration with Outlook®, Google® Calendar or any other system that accepts .ical files.
- Automatic Zoom meeting creation and management.
- Facebook and Google authentication.
- Out of the box SSO integration with AD, LDAP, CAS, SAML and more.
- Comprehensive API.
- Easy to extend with many pluggable components.
- Active support community.