I’m very excited to announce that we have published the first development version of Booked Scheduler 3.0!
While we are still a few months away from a public release, I couldn’t wait to start getting feedback. This version is the biggest overhaul in years. The entire user interface has been updated to be more consistent, mobile friendly, and intuitive. In addition, here are a few more features so far:
- Missed check in reminders for admins
- Automated credit replenishment
- Automatic extension for reservations that missed their check in
- Enhanced security
- A fully configurable monitor display view
And here’s what’s still planned for the public release:
- Multi factor authentication
- Text message reminders
- Suspension of users who miss their check in
One of the most exciting improvements is the groundwork that has been laid for future enhancements. Other features coming up include things like a reservation checkout workflow, improved appointment scheduling, and a floor plan viewer.